THE IDEAL PREPPER RETREAT:
A well planned retreat is not just secure, it's infrastructure systems are self reliant for extended periods of time.
- Large Community Kitchen
- Nice Bath/Shower Rooms
- Community R&R Space
- Private Rooms with ample storage.
- Raised Bed Gardens & Greenhouses
- Animals / Livestock
- RV/Camper Hookups? (some desire this)
- Private Cabins
- Playground for little kids? (jungle gym / tree house)
- Playground for big kids (gun range) - a must have!
Secure by Design
- Securable Perimeter Zone
- Entry Control Point, Access Denial
- 24x7x365 Security
- Hardened exterior with no blind spots
- Access Delay w/ Choke Points
- Listening Posts / Observation Posts (LP/OPs)
- Man Trap Foyer
- Closing (metal) Shutters
- Underground Shelter / "Bunker"
On Site Supplies
- 1 year food
- 3 months living expenses
- Multiple water sources & storage
- Operational gardens/greenhouses
- Chickens for eggs (and for chicken sandwiches)
- Producers of of meat, milk, and manure
- Supplies for use, charity, and barter
- Well stocked EMP Faraday Cage
- Medical and defense supplies
- Communications systems
What does YOUR ideal retreat look like?
Take a minute and let us know what you think might be missing.